SC-200 Series Diode Matrix Modules
The SC-200 Series Triple Diode Matrix Modules provide a convenient way to insert diode based isolation and logic functionality to low voltage DC control circuitry. The SC-200 Series is equipped with three individual 1A diodes. The module also incorporates 4 re-configurable jumpers which allow for an individual common cathode and/or common anode matrix format. By jumpering from module to module an endless size and format matrix can be application configured.
For isolation of a single circuit control input, polarization of control circuits, or custom application logic matrix construction, the SC-200 provides and easy field configurable diode matrix solution.
*UOXX (UL864) = Control Unit Accessories, System; 2=Component; 7=Certified for Canada
*UUKL (UL864) = Smoke Control System Equipment, System; 2=Component
*NMTR (UL508) = Miscellaneous Apparatus, System; 2=Component
*PAZX (UL916) = Energy Management Equipment, System; 2=Component
*UEHX (UL2017) = General Purpose Signaling Devices and Systems, System; 2=Component
- Provides three diode circuits
- Diode circuits can be jumper configured for independent, common anode, common cathode, and/or combinations
- Plug and header jumpers allow for easy future re-configuration
- Diodes are 1A (3W) rated for low voltage DC control circuits (400V PIV)
- Compact PCB size allows for high density integration