SC-100 Series Fuse Board Modules
The SC-100 Series Fuse Modules provide a safe and convenient way to protect control and load circuits from over-current conditions. These modules are properly configured for maximum rated limit of 10A @ 250VAC. The SC-100 Series comes completewith 10A @ 250VAC fuses pre-installed with a protective cover on the fuse.
Modules may be ﾑsnapped apartﾒ from a standard 4 module assembly and used independently. SC-100 Series modules provide two independent circuits per module position. By jumpering the individual fused circuits together on the power input side, these modules make an excellent power distribution solution for a centralized power source.
*UOXX (UL864) = Control Unit Accessories, System; 2=Component; 7=Certified for Canada
*UUKL (UL864) = Smoke Control System Equipment, System; 2=Component
*NMTR (UL508) = Miscellaneous Apparatus, System; 2=Component
*PAZX (UL916) = Energy Management Equipment, System; 2=Component
*UEHX (UL2017) = General Purpose Signaling Devices and Systems, System; 2=Component
- Provides two independent fuse circuits (per module)
- Circuits rated to a maximum of 10A @ 250VAC
- Protective fuse covers provided
- Simple wire jumpering on feed side allows use as a dual circuit power distribution module
- Compact PCB size allows for high density integration