Fireray 3000 Optical Beam Smoke Detector
The Fireray 3000 system is an end to end infrared optical beam smoke detector (OBSD) which has been designed using the latest optical technology, incorporating modern industrial, electronic and software techniques. This detector offers cost effective protection of large, open area spaces with high ceilings. It is also very suited to applications where access to ceiling mounted smoke detectors presents practical difficulties.
The product is designed for applications where line of sight for the IR(infra-red) detection path is narrow and where the building structure uses reflective surfaces. It has also been designed to be aesthetically pleasing and thus can equally suit modern architectural buildings as well as historical sites, particularly where ornate ceilings exist. For installations complying with UL268/NFPA72, the maximum distance of Detector and Reflector from the ceiling must be 10% of the distance between floor and ceiling.
- Separate Transmitter and Receiver Head
- Range 16.5 to 393 feet, configurable per set of Detectors
- Lateral Spacing per NFPA 72 is 60 feet
- 2-wire Interface between Controller and Receiver
- Single and Twin Channel capability
- Separate Fire and Fault Relays per Detector
- Built-in electronic UL/ULC obscuration-acceptance fire test
- Knockouts for ease of installation and wiring
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x System Control Unit