Shield30 Master Command Panel
Shield30 is a two-way Emergency Communication System compliant with IBC Area of Refuge requirements. The cornerstone of the Shield30 system, this panel allows voice communication between connected remotes and the system operator who can utilize the touchscreen interface to access emergency and trouble information.
- Master Command Panel can address up to 30 Remotes
- 16 gauge steel housing with latched protective door
- 4” color touch screen interface
- Push to talk microphone
- Integrated 2 watt mylar cone speaker with vandal resistant grille
- Terminal strip for 2-wire RS-485 and 24V power