Shield30 Emergency Communication Remote
Shield30 is a two-way Emergency Communication System compliant with IBC Area of Refuge requirements. These addressable, smart call stations feature a large red button that can be easily activated by any person in distress with a simple push. LEDs indicate when a call is in place and that the system is online and functioning, giving the occupant in peril peace of mind that help is on the way. With a programmable remote ID for display of the remote’s specific location, you’ll always know exactly where the person needing assistance is located.
- Master Command Panel can address up to 30 Remotes
- 13” red button with white “PUSH FOR HELP”
- 16 gauge steel housing with screw and post hinge door
- White LED identifies when Remote is acknowledged by Master Command Panel
- Amber LED signals when remote is activated
- Integrated 2 watt mylar cone speaker with vandal resistant grille