MX6 Transient Network Surge Suppression Device
The first and only truly scalable transient voltage surge suppressor designed for networked devices. Ideal for moves, adds, and changes in system layout, these modules maintain system integrity by protecting against transients introduced into the ethernet wiring serving your sensitive electronics.
- Designed for CAT6 and below
- Protects network lines from transient surges above 48V
- Passive device with no negative impact on data transfer quality of service
- Mounted via DIN rail, snap track, or through-hole
- Fully scalable, field swappable modules with single-point grounding